Hospital App Update
Hello App Users and Future App Users,
We have some upcoming changes to our hospital app that we want to let you know about.
- You will need to notify our staff that you have the app when you come in to make a purchase
- You will need to scan your rewards based on your purchase
- The loyalty stamp will NO LONGER automatically get added to your account.
- Similar to other loyalty rewards, YOU will be responsible to request that stamps be applied to your account at the time of your purchase.
In case you were wondering what the app rules are, here they are!
- Participation is optional
- There is no expiration date on the stamps as long as the hospital still has the app
- Loyalty reward redemption will be applied at your NEXT purchase. They will NOT be applied to the purchase that allowed you to earn the reward and NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- All purchase stamps are non-retroactive
- It is the client’s responsibility to request stamps to be applied to card/account
- It is also the client’s responsibility to redeem stamps once their card is full
- Invoice must be paid in full at the time of service to receive stamps
- Stamps have no monetary value
- In order for the stamps to sync on multiple devices, please use the same app login
- The hospital reserves the right to discontinue or modify the program at any time
- This program may not combined with other discounts and can only be used in hospital
If your invoice totals $100.00 or more, you will receive a paw print stamp for each $100.00 on your invoice that you spend. The $100.00 must be on one invoice. You cannot combine invoices. For example, if you spend $325.00 you will get 3 paw print stamps. If you spend $185.00 you get 1 paw print stamp.
When you get checked out in your exam room or come to the front desk to get checked out for your visit or transaction tell the person checking you out that you have our app. You will need to scan a qr code to get your stamps from within the app and you will be all set.
Once your app card is full, let a staff member know that you want to redeem your stamps and we can apply your credit to your next invoice.
We hope that you are enjoying the benefit of the app and that if you have any questions that you reach out to our staff. We do ask you to be courteous to our staff with any questions regarding the app. Some interactions surrounding the app have been less than courteous so we kindly ask that respectfulness be maintained at all times.
The Hill Country Animal Hospital Team
From Our Blog:
Does Your Pet Have Anxiety on July 4th?
What is Noise Aversion or Noise Anxiety? Have you ever wondered if your pet suffers from anxiety that is related to noise like fireworks, thunderstorms or even just loud noises? This is called noise aversion and it is a real problem for many pets. Since Fourth of July is fast approaching, this is a wonderful […]Read More
National Heat Awareness Day
May 31st is the National Weather Service’s National Heat Awareness Day and this is perfect timing for us to remind you to be careful out there! The heat is something that we are all too used to here in south Texas butRead More