Introducing our new app!
We want to say thank you to all of our clients for your continued loyalty and support.
Part of our thanks means us providing tools to make things more convenient for our clients and that is why we are rolling out a new feature called the HCAH App. If you downloaded our old app, rest assured that this one is very useful and interactive! You will now be able to earn a future discount with the purchases you are making with us.
What does this app do?
- Access your pet’s reminders
- Easily request medication refills with notifications when your order is ready to pick up
- Request appointments with replies through the app
- Automatically link to our online pharmacy to easily manage and place orders*
- Link to our website
- Link to ASPCA Poison Control in case of an emergency
- Upload your pet selfies
- See other cute Hill Country pet selfies
How can you communicate through the app?
- Send messages to the hospital through the app
- Receive messages from the hospital by allowing push notifications
- Receive a message when your prescription is ready, to schedule an appointment, to be notified when your pet is awake from surgery, or if there is an alert that we need to get out to our clients
How do Loyalty Rewards work?
- Loyalty Rewards are located inside the app. Paw print stamps equal rewards.
- Redeem 16 paw print stamps and get a $100.00 credit on your account.
- Download the app and receive a free paw print stamp
- Receive a paw print stamp for every $100.00 you spend in the hospital (per invoice.) We cannot round up invoices. Invoices must be a minimum of $100.00 and in $100.00 increments to receive credit.
- Refer a friend that comes in for an appointment and tells us you referred them and receive 2 stamps
- Watch our Facebook and our Blog for other exciting promotions that allow you to earn loyalty stamps. Promotion stamps are good only for the time specified in the promotion.
- Stamps cannot be used retroactively. They are only good from the day you download the app.
*Purchases made on our online store are not eligible for loyalty rewards points. Only purchases made in the hospital are eligible.
Look for the "HCAH" app in Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Download the app here
Android Users go to Google Play Store
IPhone Users go to Apple App Store
From Our Blog:
Does Your Pet Have Anxiety on July 4th?
What is Noise Aversion or Noise Anxiety? Have you ever wondered if your pet suffers from anxiety that is related to noise like fireworks, thunderstorms or even just loud noises? This is called noise aversion and it is a real problem for many pets. Since Fourth of July is fast approaching, this is a wonderful […]Read More
National Heat Awareness Day
May 31st is the National Weather Service’s National Heat Awareness Day and this is perfect timing for us to remind you to be careful out there! The heat is something that we are all too used to here in south Texas butRead More